Sunday, November 8, 2009

purchase of the day

issues 1-4 of Gaylord Phoenix by Edie Fake

sorry for the Internet photo, transferring pictures from my camera requires a card reader usb which is somewhere in my mess of a room. Anyway On a field trip to New york today i stumbled upon Printed Matter Inc. It was a venerable gold mine of material. and if I lived closer I'm sure my money would disappear on a weekly basis. Pretty much any Zine i had ever seen or desired was there as well as hundreds Ive never seen but desperately wanted to own. i saw a screen printed poster by Edie Fake on the wall and remembering my quest for the Gaylord Phoenix Zines checked, and was shocked to find all 4. apparently after being out of print on every online bookstore i checked they had just been reprinted. and for $4 dollars each they are a steal! I would check them out immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment