Friday, October 16, 2009

Leather Jackets




Leather Jackets are one of those items that i think about buying every time i see one, but i can never commit for a variety of reasons,
1.Will it look good on me?
2.Will it fit in with who I am? aka could i pull off a leather jacket?
3.The Price and cut
The reason I am thinking about this is I just saw this Leather Jacket from Undercover,
Do I like it? yes, would i pay 188000 yen for it? prrrrobably not. However as nice as this is I'm still a fan of the classics

74 dollars from some random google found biker store? not bad however my desire for one immediately went away looking at the model in this picture...and the logo right below it which i hope to god isn't the logo for the jacket manufacturer...
because nothing says outlaw like a flaming X to show how bad ass what you make is, If only they would throw in a wolf/American flag and sunglasses somewhere in there id have already ordered 5. But as it stands....I don't really want a Leather Jacket so much anymore. Although all it will probably take is a good photo from EndlessBlockades to trigger my intrest again.
EndlessBlockades by the way is an awesome blog with nothing but photos of leather and denim jackets in all their studded out/ backpatched glory, so If you haven't checked it out yet, you probably should.

No comments:

Post a Comment