Sunday, February 14, 2010

Webcomics i check

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal : This one is one of my favorites...sometimes the art can leave something to be desired but the humor is pretty consistent and its updated every day. I cant count how many of these I saved. I wish there was a book of them out.
Penny-Arcade : The classic, And pretty much the parents of webcomics. Like any long running series it has its ups and downs in terms of humor but I think its been pretty funny lately. Topical gaming humor...Is the norm, however every once in awhile they throw something like the above out. Penny arcade has been copied forever, and is pretty much the reason most shitty webcomics think they need two people. a writer and an artist. But fuck it, no one does it like Penny-Arcade.


Gun Show: You need to be reading this, K C Green just keeps getting better and better. He is the king midas of webcomics right now.
Ps: this one made me almost cry

thats all for now, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment