Saturday, May 30, 2009

Idaho part 4 through 7 or 7-4 Pictures in reverse order because its a bitch to reorganize them in blogger

Today i went on a bike ride with my dad and uncle...i made it about 13 miles with some of the worst hills ever and got picked up by my uncle who had dropped out about 4 or so miles before, my dad finished it though something like 24 miles, he is a beast.
I want to live in this house so bad, but its 1.9 million but still, thats a goal for retirement
Dad (yellow) and my uncle taking in the view
right before the mountain trail started

getting the bikes from my uncles vw vans
the day before i tested out the mountain bike i would be riding (made me miss my rode bike)
Defenatly a different feeling with all those gears
Day 5 we went to a waterfall/park thing. this was the view from a crazy swaying rope bridge.
Here is the bridge( it was like a rollercoaster)
Worst steps ever very disorenting
Family crossing the small bridge with the aformentioned steps.
Sister
Day 4 random shots
baby geese!

And thats all from Idaho ill be back in Philly tommorow and cannot wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment